As we have left 2016 for 2017, I wanted are with you some of my favourite things that I have learnt or reaffirmed this year.
- Gratitude as a practice is a substantial source of your everyday happiness.
- The world does not stop because your plans have stalled.
- Words and actions are equally important
- You are more likely to achieve your goals when you write them down with plan.
- When enough is enough, its enough
- Its never too late to pursue your dreams
- Unlearning the employee mentality is not as easy as I thought it would be, but it can be done.
- In everything, value everyone, but rely on no one.
- Not taking things personally is a necessary skill that has to be learnt.
- Happiness is a choice, and so is being kind to yourself.
These are a few of my favourite lessons from 2016, from all walks of life. Did you learn any lessons? What are they, do let me know in the comments .
For 2017, I wish you a year full of success may you find fulfilment in the pursuit and happiness in the fulfilment of your dreams.
Happy new year everyone.