So, in part 2 I spoke about the challenges I faced and on some levels continue to do so, however I am a work in progress, evolving and learning.
- I have lost just over 5stones
- i can move better,
- i can squat better
- i can get up unaided- I have to be honest, I can’t recall when I lost the ability, and even though it must have been gradual it feels as if it were all of a sudden! Getting up and getting out of my car ( which has the lowest legally allowed suspension on it) became an event!!!
- my circulation has improved- my feet used to swell i mean to the extent that it mostly determined what type of shoes i could wear, during the summer when we all want to wear open toed sandals, for that pleasure i would often have to buy a size slightly bigger than normal..now though its not so bad, not gone back to pre issue days..but much much better.
- i can now wear size 12 tops and on occasion skirts
- i sleep better
- my tastebuds are better
- bad habits are being broken
- my goal has worked on me- in my desire to improve my health and agility I now find myself participating in events that i would ordinarily shied away from. ( race for life about 8 years ago was an exception) I am now looking beyond my desire for Serena Williams like abs!!!
So I have a long way to go, in the meantime, I am enjoying the journey, learning that there is always a different way to the way you were doing things…
if you are ready to start or change your path to your health goal, and would like to have a chat about it why not contact me, or if you are ready, you can find more about the the programme i did here.
Thank you very much for taking the time to ready my story, its very much appreciated. Whatever you are doing today, do do it with a smile and be sure to choose happiness.